Home > Help
Before you use HRP:
- You will need to set up an account. This only takes a few minutes and is done through the Create Account
Some key points to remember when using HRP:
- Completing the project filter customises the dataset according to type of research project, disabling questions and sections that are not relevant.
- The "Full Set of Project Data" or "Integrated Dataset" contains the questions and sections that need completing for all of the forms that you need to submit. Note that you will need to submit the separate application forms and not the integrated dataset.
- We recommend that you complete your data in the integrated dataset as this will populate all your forms. If you do complete the answers in a specific form then the same questions in other forms will be completed at the same time. However, if you take this approach, you may need to complete questions in other forms that are not present in forms that you have already completed.
- When you have a specific application form selected, the tabs and questions shown on the right hand side of the navigation page will be specific to that particular application. This includes the submission instructions and the checklist for that particular application.
- HRP contains question-specific guidance, which is accessed by clicking the buttons alongside a question.
- The Help section in IRAS contains all the guidance.
For advice on completing and submitting applications please contact the relevant review body. The contact details for the review bodies are given on the Contact Us page.